The Secure Containment Resource Pack for 1.20.2 – 1.19.4 – 1.18.2
The Secure Containment Resource Pack for 1.20.2 is based on a very popular creepypasta series, The Secure Containment. It has a resolution of 16×16 in this Resource pack.
It has become one of the very popular indie horror game you can find on the internet. This Resource pack was also based on a SCP mod that was started and discontinued some years ago. This Resource pack contains sound effects and high definition textures and also it has fully textured blocks, mobs and items. It has some work in progress but it might be updated soon.
The Secure Containment Resource Pack Features:
- Added stained glass in vanilla.
- Improved high mob damage.
- New sound effects.
- Added high definition textures.
- New secure room.
- Added mobs and zombies.
Download The Secure Container Resource Pack:
For Minecraft 1.8.9:
How to Install The Secure Container Resource Pack:
- Download this Resource pack.
- Open the Resource pack folder.
- Then go to the folder where you have downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file and then open Minecraft.
- Click on the options and then go to Resource pack.
- Now you have to open the Resource pack folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded zip file into that folder.
- Have fun playing this Resource pack.
We suggest you to install OptiFine HD or MCPatcher HD for this Resource pack.
We usually do try to take very good care of the download links that are available here. But occasionally developer of Original download links remove their links from the Third party websites. In that situation we will need some assistance in this regard. So Please inform us if you find any broken content or link in the comments section. We will try to Update as soon as possible, We are updating these Resource packs regularly and If you find any broken or fake download links or deleted ones kindly comment and also let us know. We also do try to give all the genuine links for our contents.