Dungeons And Taverns DataPack 1.20.5 – 1.19.4
Dungeons And Taverns DataPack 1.20.5 will be bringing specially designed structures that can be seamlessly match up with the vanilla environment of the game, fostering a feeling of inclusion. Introducing organic features like flame observation towers and cozy inns, along with formidable dungeons like Badland Minder Outpost and Illager Hideout, the aim is to elevate the entire Minecraft experience. This DataPack was designed with Perfection with its developer Nova_Wostra.
This DataPack introduces diverse structures, including a Firewatch Tower featuring all seven overworld wood types. The Mangrove Witch Hut now comes in three versions with enhanced loot. Explore the eerie Ruin Town, a ghost-infested settlement. Discover the hidden Illager Hideout, an underground dungeon crafted exclusively for illagers. Encounter small Illager Camps designed to cater to the travel needs of illagers.
Dungeons and Taverns Datapack Features:
- New Town that has been infested is Ruin Town.
- Firewatch Tower has been added.
- New Tavern and Illager Camps.
- Fixed Bedlands Miner Outpost and Lost Bunkers.
- Illager will be having new hideouts, New Condult Ruins.
- Featuring a new underground house and Wells.
- Ever seen ruins that will be creepy as its name, Wild Ruins.
- Entrance parts will be made of Pillars.
Dungeons and Taverns Datapack Settings:
- Detailed commands will be required to work with this DataPack.
- Reloading this DataPack command below.
- Trouble finding if the multiple datapacks are working command.
- /datapack list
- That’s all hope you’re enjoying this DataPack.
- If any problem persists with this DataPack or not working give us a heads up in the comments section below, We will try to respond and help as soon as possible.
Download Dungeons and Taverns Datapack for 1.20.5:
For Minecraft 1.20.5:
For Minecraft 1.19.4:
How to Install This Dungeons and Taverns Datapack:
- Download the Data Pack.
- Create a Minecraft World.
- Then Save the Minecraft World.
- Click on the Saved Minecraft World.
- Then Click on Edit.
- Open the Worlds Folder.
- Put the Downloaded Data Pack into Data Packs folder.
- Then click on the Save.
- Try opening your Saved Minecraft World.
- Using this Command: /datapack list.
- If it does not show that you have no Data Packs, Then we might think you have not installed it correctly.
We usually do try to take very good care of the downloaded links that are also available here. But occasionally developer of the Original download links remove their links from the Third party websites. In that situation we will require some assistance in this regard. So Please inform us if you find any broken links or content in the comments section. We will try to have the working links as soon as possible, We are updating these Resource packs regularly and If you find any broken or fake download links or deleted ones kindly comment and also let us know. We also do try to give all the genuine links for our contents.