Bushy Leaves Resource Pack for 1.20.5 – Extraordinary Leaves
Bushy Leaves Resource Pack for 1.20.5 will be providing you a mixed theme of simplistic and detailed. It comes in a resolution of 16×16 that will be granting you higher FPS with this pack. These types of simplistic packs will garner more audience from the players that are interested in aesthethics and scenery in order to improve the visual experience. This Resource Pack have gained immense popularity in no time, It is 100% completed. It have been developed by the Awoolanche.
This Resource Pack will be entirely based on the default types of leaves that you will be having in the game. In order to make them more bushy and colorful. There will be two types of leaves in this game, One will be default leaves that will spawn on the trees. Second will be sloped that is generally used for mangrove and spruce. They will be providing more variants from time to time in order to make them interesting as possible. Cherry leaves now can have custom particles, That will be having a 20% chance of dropping a petal instead of cherry flower.
Bushy Leaves Resource Pack Changelogs:
- New Bushy Mangrove Roots and Items.
- Added Tweaked Bushy Cherry Leaves.
- Improved Gui and Tools.
- Fixed Inventory and Bushy Cherry Leaves.
- New different types of 8 variants for falling cherry particles.
Download Bushy Leaves Resource Pack for 1.20.5:
For Minecraft 1.20.4:
For Minecraft 1.20.2:
For Minecraft 1.19.4:
How to Install This Resource Pack:
- Step 1: Download this Resource Pack.
- Step 2: You will get a .zip file for this Resource Pack.
- Step 3: You will have to open the %appdata% folder.
- Step 4: Then you will have to go to .minecraft folder.
- Step 5: You will have to go to Resource Pack Folder.
- Step 6:Move the downloaded .zip file into that folder.
- Last Steps: After it then you will have to run Minecraft after placing the .zip file.
- Then You will have to Open Minecraft.
- You can Enjoy playing this Resource Pack.
We do Recommend you to Download and install OptiFine HD to enhance your gaming experience with Shaders.
We look after the links we provide here, but sometimes the links may not work if the developers remove them from other websites. If you find any broken links or content, please tell us in the comments below, and we will try to give you new links that work. We update these resources regularly and only give links that are genuine. We request you to use the comment section, Whenever a link is not working or found deleted.