Minecraft Forge API for (1.19.4, 1.18.2, 1.17.1)
Minecraft Forge API for 1.19.4 has proved to be the best tool for creating the compatibility between mods and the advancement of the players that can easily play with the Mods by using this very amazing tool. Forge API was started around six or seven years ago and it has been constantly helping the players to load multiples mods by using this very different tool for your Minecraft world.
Minecraft Forge API is just more than mod loading tool, It will also help the players to not to have any compatibility issues while designing their own mods and other different things. It will also ensure that every mods will not have compatibility issues with this tool and it will also make your designed mods to work very efficient that you can enjoy playing without having any troubles. It will also let the players know about improperly installed mods that will lead to crashing of the game. Many improvements will come soon in the latest version of 1.15.2 that will come out soon in a week or so.
Minecraft Forge API for Minecraft Updatelogs:
- You will have to Insert FML packet handler into Vanilla pipelines in case modding send.
- It will also Fix max Custom Payload size from 16MB to 1MB.
- Fixed the issue of ItemStack null check in Player Interaction Manager.
- It will add an event that will allow us to modify the looting level based on the damage source. 1
- Fixed the mob-spawners crashing for non-living entities and simply the patch in the process .
- Improved the milk bucket is fillable with water or lava when your milk is unregistered.
- Removed duplicated universal buckets in the creative list .
- Improved FluidContainerRegistry handling potions as water bottles.
Download Minecraft Forge API for 1.19.4,1.18.2,1.17.1:
For Minecraft 1.19.3:
For Minecraft 1.19.2:
For Minecraft 1.18.2:
For Minecraft 1.18.1:
For Minecraft 1.17.1:
For Minecraft 1.16.5:
For Minecraft 1.16.2:
For Minecraft 1.15.2:
For Minecraft 1.13.2:
For Minecraft 1.12.2:
For Minecraft 1.10.2:
For Minecraft 1.8.9:
For Minecraft 1.7.10:
How to Install Minecraft Forge API:
- You will have to Download Minecraft Forge API.
- After downloading then you will have to Update your Minecraft.
- Open your Minecraft Launcher and then click on the New Profile or Edit.
- Then you will have to use the version of your Choice like 1.12.2 version of Minecraft.
- After it you will be ready to Install this Tool.
- Installation will be quite simple and you will just have to Open the Forge API tool in Minecraft.
- After it then you will have to click on the install client.
- The Installation will be very quick and it will be ready in few minutes.
- You will have to Open the Minecraft.
- Enjoy this tool and have fun playing with the Mods.
We usually do try to take very good care of the downloaded links that are also available here. But occasionally developer of the Original download links remove their links from the Third party websites. In that situation we will require some assistance in this regard. So Please inform us if you find any broken links or content in the comments section. We will try to have the working links as soon as possible, We are updating these Resource packs regularly and If you find any broken or fake download links or deleted ones kindly comment and also let us know. We also do try to give all the genuine links for our contents.