Wind Waker Edition Resource Pack for 1.19.2/1.18.2/1.17.1/1.16.5
Wind Waker Edition Resource Pack for 1.19.2 is based on a very popular themed game Legend of Zelda. This Resource pack was started about two years ago and it has been fully completed. It comes in a low resolution of 16×16 in this Resource pack. This Resource pack was designed by Pavlovs_Walrus.
This Resource pack is a mixture of two very popular games, Looks and themes will be based on Legend of Zelda and the variant will be inspired from Super Mario Bros. It will also ensure you that the style of the art of this game will not be looking too much different from Original Minecraft vanilla style. You will have textures that will be designed by a very good pixel artist and color palette will be looking very bright in this game. The visuals of this game will be borrowed from the two popular games like Legend of Zelda and Super Mario Bros.
Wind Waker Edition Resource Pack Changelogs:
- Added Knowledge Book and Items.
- Added Trident based on Breath of the Wild’s “Lightscale Trident”.
- New Sea Pickle based on Life like.
- New Nautilus shell and Mobs.
- Improved Sky and Water.
- Changed Creepers to look like a guardian of some kind from Breath of the Wild.
- Added Trapdoor for the non-oak woods.
- New Entity textures for the Fish.
- Improved Map icons to include Marked banners.
Download Wind Waker Edition Resource Pack for 1.19.2:
For Minecraft 1.17:
For Minecraft 1.14.4:
How to Install This Resource Pack:
- Download Wind Waker Edition Resource Pack.
- You will have a .zip/rar file for this Resource Pack.
- Then you will have to open the Resource packs folder.
- Open the folder where you have downloaded this file.
- Copy the downloaded .zip/rar file and then go and open Minecraft.
- Click on the options and then go and open Resource pack.
- After it then open the Resource pack folder.
- Move the downloaded .zip/rar file into that folder.
- You will also have to open and run Minecraft after placing the .zip/rar file.
- Have fun playing this Resource Pack.
We will Suggest you to Download and install OptiFine HD or MCPatcher HD for this Resource pack.
We usually do try to take very good care of the downloaded links that are also available here. But occasionally developer of the Original download links remove their links from the Third party websites. In that situation we will require some assistance in this regard. So Please inform us if you find any broken links or content in the comments section. We will try to have the working links as soon as possible, We are updating these Resource packs regularly and If you find any broken or fake download links or deleted ones kindly comment and also let us know. We also do try to give all the genuine links for our contents.