ZeCraft Resource Pack for 1.20 – 1.19.4 – 1.18.2
ZeCraft Resource Pack for 1.20 is a relatively different tool for Minecraft. It has a resolution of 16×16 in this Resource pack. It was designed by -DelTaz-.
This Resource pack has extraordinary smoothness in the game by having silky looking textures. It mainly focuses detailing the blocks and making it more glossy and rich.In the game it will give us very realistic and more pleasing look. You will also see many common textures with more detailing then they have it in vanilla Minecraft. It will show out the true potential by making the soft structured environment from a hard balky one.
ZeCraft Resource Pack Features:
- Added brewing stand and iron rod texture.
- Improved Crafting table top texture.
- New cobblestone and mushroom brown.
- Added Iron door item and wood door item.
- Improved granite and furnace GUI.
Download ZeCraft Resource Pack:
For Minecraft 1.12.2:
How to Install This Resource Pack:
- Download this Resource pack.
- You have to open the Resource pack folder.
- Then go to the folder where you have downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file and then open Minecraft.
- Click on the options and then go to Resource pack.
- Now you have to open the Resource pack folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded zip file into that folder.
- Enjoy playing this Resource pack.
We suggest you to install OptiFine HD or MCPatcher HD for this Resource pack.
We usually do try to take very good care of the download links that are available here. But occasionally developer of Original download links remove their links from the Third party websites. In that situation we will require some assistance in this regard. So Please inform us if you find any broken content or link in the comments section. We will try to Update as soon as possible, We are updating these Resource packs regularly and If you find any broken or fake download links or deleted ones kindly comment and also let us know. We also do try to give all the genuine links for our contents.