Silent Hill Resource Pack for 1.19/1.18.2/1.17.1/1.16.5
Silent Hill Resource Pack for 1.19 is inspired from a very popular horror game of all time you can already guess it is Silent Hill. It has a three types of resolution 256×256, 128×128 and 64×64.
This Resource pack changes Minecraft original happy and fun looking textures into some sort of character that give you the chills of a horror game. It also changes your colorful looking Minecraft into some other moody setting. It also brings the whole ambience into the Silent Hill’s creepy town. This Resource pack was designed by RedXuchilbara.
Silent Hill Resource Pack Update logs:
- Added mobs sound for Zombies, Ghast and villagers.
- Updated skin for Stone sword and Gold sword.
- Changed terrain for bricks and cobblestone.
- Added items and pyramid.
Silent Hill Resource Pack 1.19 Download:
For Minecraft 1.8.9:
For Minecraft 1.7.10:
For Minecraft 1.6.4:
Silent Hill Resource Pack Installation Guide:
- Download Silent Hill Resource Pack.
- After that then you have to install this Resource Pack.
- Then you have to go to the start menu and type the %appdata%
- Start your Minecraft then go to the Resource packs.
- After that move the downloaded .zip file into your Resource pack folder.
- Have fun playing this Resource pack.
We recommend you to install OptiFine HD or MCPatcher HD for this Resource pack.
We usually do try to take very good care of the download links that are available here. But occasionally developer of Original download links remove their links from the Third party websites. In that situation we will need some assistance in this regard. So Please inform us if you find any broken content or link in the comments section. We will try to Update as soon as possible, We are updating these Mods regularly and If you find any broken or fake download links or deleted ones kindly comment and also let us know. We also try to give all the genuine links for our contents.