A New Realism Resource Pack for 1.20.2 – 1.19.4 – 1.18.2
A New Realism Resource Pack for 1.20.2 is a 32×32 resolution Resource pack and you can also use this alternate for your default textures. It was developed by Mythra13.
This Resource pack also supports some high-end graphics mods that in which you can only see 512×512, 256×256 resolution Resource pack. While using shaders mod with this Resource pack you will see what it has to show you. Every single textures in this Resource pack has got improved. This Resource pack is definitely worth downloading and If you are bored with your old Minecraft looks that you had for many years.
A New Realism Resource Pack Updatelogs:
- New Flowers and some new stone types.
- Added zombies, creepers and spiders.
- New High resolution clock.
- Improved Inventory GUI and dirt path.
- Added darker andesite and explosion.
- New rain, snow and big oak leaves.
A New Realism Resource Pack 1.20.2 Download:
For Minecraft 1.8.9:
A New Realism Resource Pack Installation Guide:
- You have to Download A New Realism Resource Pack.
- After that you have to install this Resource Pack.
- That then you have to go to the start menu and type the %appdata%
- Start your Minecraft then go to the Resource packs.
- After that then you have to move the downloaded .zip file into your Resource pack folder.
- Enjoy and have fun while playing this Resource pack.
We recommend you to install OptiFine HD or MCPatcher HD for this Resource pack.
We usually do try to take very good care of the download links that are available here. But occasionally developer of Original download links remove their links from the Third party websites. In that situation we will need some assistance in this regard. So Please inform us if you find any broken content or link in the comments section. We will try to Update as soon as possible, We are updating these Resource packs regularly and If you find any broken or fake download links or deleted ones kindly comment and also let us know. We also do try to give all the genuine links for our contents.