BuildCraft Mod for 1.19.2/1.18.2/1.17.1/1.16.5
BuildCraft Mod for 1.19.2 is a very popular mod since the early days of the Minecraft. It is a very big mod in that allows automation into your Minecraft world. It will extend your Minecraft world with some powered machines and tools in this game. This Mod was developed by various authors including CovertJaguar, Krapht and SirSengir.
This Mod will add many machines to automate the tasks and pipes to transport the items, liquids and some energy. Pipes are basically used to transport items and some fluids, mechanical energy between the inventories and the machines in this Mod. You will have many different kind of Functions and some unique things like cobblestone, sandstone, diamond, emerald and obsidian. You will also have machines, transports, buildings, gears, pipes and gates in this Mod.
BuildCraft Mod for Minecraft Updatelogs:
- Added Machines and Engines.
- New Gears and Buildings.
- Improved Weapons and Pipes.
- New Gates and Transports.
- Added Diamond and Cobblestone.
- Improved Functions and Sky.
- Added Golden Pipes and Wooden Pipes.
- New Daizuli Pipes and Lazuli Pipes.
- Improved Quartz Pipes and Diamond Pipes.
Download BuildCraft Mod for 1.19.2/1.18.2:
As for the Developer himself has stated that 1.16 port have just been started, So it will take a month to get BuildCraft for 1.16 release.
For Minecraft 1.12.2:
For Minecraft 1.11.2:
For Minecraft 1.8.9:
For Minecraft 1.7.10:
For Minecraft 1.4.7:
How to Install BuildCraft Mod:
- Firstly, You have to install Minecraft Forge.
- Then you will have to locate the Minecraft application folder.
- Then go to the windows and then open Run from the start menu.
- After it you will have to type %appdata% and click Run.
- Go and then open finder, hold down ALT and then click.
- After clicking then Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- You will have to Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- After it you will have to Place the mod.
- You will just have to put downloaded (.jar or .zip file) into the Mods folder.
- You will have to launch Minecraft.
- Then you will have to click the mods button.
- After it Then You will now see that the mod is installed.
- Have fun while playing this Mod.
We usually do try to take very good care of the downloaded links that are also available here. But occasionally developer of the Original download links remove their links from the Third party websites. In that situation we will require some assistance in this regard. So Please inform us if you find any broken links or content in the comments section. We will try to have the working links as soon as possible, We are updating these Resource packs regularly and If you find any broken or fake download links or deleted ones kindly comment and also let us know. We also do try to give all the genuine links for our contents.