Winthor Medieval Resource Pack for 1.20 – 1.19.4 – 1.18.2
Winthor Medieval Resource Pack for 1.20 is a very bright, realistic and medieval themed Resource pack. This Resource pack was started about five days ago, It has gained very much popularity and we think it has power to become a very well known Resource pack. It comes in a resolution of 64×64 in this Resource pack. This Resource pack was developed by Studio-Winthor.
In this Resource pack you will have many bright items and textures in that you will see many colorful mobs and creepers in this game too. It will have many items, blocks and many entities, a font that you will on its own in this game. Every specific textures that you will see in Minecraft 1.13 are completed for now. It has a lot of work in progress but it will be completed in the future updates soon.
Winthor Medieval Resource Pack Changelogs:
- Added Brown Stained Glass and Font.
- New Mobs and Creepers.
- Added Trapped Chest and Chests.
- New Sky and Water.
- Added Summer and WInter Weather.
- Fixed the bug in the Gold Armor.
- Added GUI and Art.
- Added Terrain and Particles.
- New Modern Buildings and Houses.
Winthor Medieval Resource Pack for 1.20 – 1.19.4 – 1.18.2:
For Minecraft 1.16.5:
For Minecraft 1.13.2:
How to Install This Resource Pack:
- Download Winthor Medieval Resource Pack.
- You will have a .zip/rar file for this Resource Pack.
- Then you will have to open the Resource packs folder.
- Open the folder where you have downloaded this file.
- Copy the downloaded .zip/rar file and then go and open Minecraft.
- Click on the options and then go and open Resource pack.
- After it then open the Resource pack folder.
- Move the downloaded .zip/rar file into that folder.
- You will also have to open and run Minecraft after placing the .zip/rar file.
- Have fun playing this Resource Pack.
We will Suggest you to Download and install OptiFine HD or MCPatcher HD for this Resource pack.
We usually do try to take very good care of the downloaded links that are also available here. But occasionally developer of the Original download links remove their links from the Third party websites. In that situation we will require some assistance in this regard. So Please inform us if you find any broken links or content in the comments section. We will try to have the working links as soon as possible, We are updating these Resource packs regularly and If you find any broken or fake download links or deleted ones kindly comment and also let us know. We also do try to give all the genuine links for our contents.
I’ve downloaded the 1.16.1 resourcepack and the cobblestone walls appear to be glitching to the purple and black untextured blocks? Not whilst in inventory but only once placed. My settings are on quite high and I have the ultra hd optifine downloaded for the latest patch too. Could just be smth wrong on my side too-otherwise love this texture pack! Been using it for quite some time now.