Romecraft II Resource Pack for 1.20.5 – Ancient Roman History Revived
Romecraft II: Mithridatum Resource Pack for 1.20.5 is a continuation of the most popular and ever-green RomeCraft pack. It was abandoned by its official developer after the version of 1.14.4. But it was later revamped by this unique masterpiece. It will serve as a continuation for the amazing ancient roman history. It will provide a mixed theme of ancient, cultural and classical. This Resource Pack have been developed by the Orion_421. We would like to say that it will try to serve as a worthy companion of the Romecraft series. We will hereby give due credits to it’s official developer Orion_421 for continuing this to provide mesmerizing ancient history experience. You will never regret a single minute by playing this amazing game.
We’re truly very excited to introduce this resource pack that I’ve diligently crafted. Paying tribute to the remarkable textures envisioned by our community’s pioneer, Stugace named RomeCraft. But legacy continued now as Romecraft II, this innovative collection caters to Roman-themed servers and resource packs. it will aim to transport players into the multi verse of madness by captivating them into the realms of the ancient and classical world. Every aspect has been meticulously crafted to uphold a seamless and engrossing experience. It will also introduce a contemporary perspective to the beloved visuals. The resolution will be varying from 16×16 to 32×32. This Resource pack seamlessly integrates with the latest Optifine version (1.20.2), incorporating nbt data tags that instantly enhance your Minecraft adventure.
Romecraft II: Mithridatum Resource Pack Updates for 1.20.5:
- Added Block Textures and Harp Music Disk 13.
- New Title Screen and Gui.
- Added Block Variants and Block hunting scene.
- Various types of Room Decorations.
- Organize double slabs as building material for terracotta in your world.
Romecraft II: Mithridatum Settings:
- OptiFine will be required for this Resource Pack in order to make it work correctly.
Download Romecraft II: Mithridatum Resource Pack for 1.20.5 – 1.19.4 – 1.18.2:
For Minecraft 1.20.2:
How to Install This Resource Pack:
- Quick Installation Instructions Below.
- Step 1: Download this Resource Pack.
- Step 2: You will get a .zip file for this Resource Pack.
- Step 3: You will have to open the %appdata% folder.
- Step 4: Then you will have to go to .minecraft folder.
- Step 5: You will have to go to Resource Pack Folder.
- Step 6:Move the downloaded .zip file into that folder.
- Last Steps: After it then you will have to run Minecraft after placing the .zip file.
- Then You will have to Open Minecraft.
- Have Fun enjoying this Resource Pack.
We also do try to take very good care of the links that will be available here. But sometimes some developers of the Original download links remove their links from the Third Party websites. In that case we will need some assistance from the users in this regard. Please Inform us If you do find some broken links or content in the comments section below. We will try to give you the working links as soon as we can, We are updating these Resource packs regularly and If you do find some broken, fake or any links that will have virus or deleted ones, Kindly let us know in the comment section. We do try to give all the genuine links for every contents that are available here.