Better PvP Mod for 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4
Better PvP Mod for 1.17.1/1.16.5 is a survival and PvP styled Mod. This Mod will provide you a customized GUI interface system that will be consist of various features such as minimap, Potion and armor status. It will also make some useful keybinds that will make your game even more useful. This Mod has been developed by xaero96.
This Mod will have various useful features that will be used in the regular survival and PvP too. It will also have rpg-like combat system. You will have potion effect interface that will be on the top of your screen and right in the center that you can see easily, You won’t need to open your inventory to see the negative/positive effects you are on.
Better PvP Mod for Minecraft Updatelogs:
- Mini-map Interface that will work underground and above.
- You will have interface that will display active potion effects.
- It will have settings and you can disable/enable anything whenever you want.
- You can also set your better sprint to W and can sprint on holding that button.
- Added Quick eat and now you can eat your food quickly whenever you press the button that you have set on the key bind.
- New TNT and Throwing Potions.
- You can also customize the settings that will be available in the mod settings in the GUI.
Better PvP Mod for 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2:
For Minecraft 1.15.2:
- Forge – Better-PvP-1.15.2.jar
For Minecraft 1.15.1:
- Forge – Better-PvP-1.15.1.jar
For Minecraft 1.14.4:
- Forge – Better-PvP-1.14.4.jar
For Minecraft 1.13.2:
- Forge – BetterPvP-1.13.2.jar
For Minecraft 1.12.2:
- Forge – BetterPvP-1.12.2.jar
For Minecraft 1.11.2:
- Forge – BetterPvP-1.11.2.jar
For Minecraft 1.10.2:
- Forge – BetterPvP-1.10.2.jar
For Minecraft 1.8.9:
- Forge – BetterPvP-1.8.9.jar
For Minecraft 1.7.10:
- Forge – BetterPvP-1.7.10.jar
How to Install Better PvP Mod:
- Firstly, You have to install Minecraft Forge.
- Then you will have to locate the Minecraft application folder.
- Then go to the windows and then open Run from the start menu.
- After it you will have to type %appdata% and click Run.
- Go and then open finder, hold down ALT and then click.
- After clicking then Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- You will have to Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- After it you will have to Place the mod.
- You will just have to put downloaded (.jar or .zip file) into the Mods folder.
- You will have to launch Minecraft.
- Then you will have to click the mods button.
- After it Then You will now see that the mod is installed.
- Have fun while playing this Mod.
We usually do try to take very good care of the downloaded links that are also available here. But occasionally developer of the Original download links remove their links from the Third party websites. In that situation we will require some assistance in this regard. So Please inform us if you find any broken links or content in the comments section. We will try to have the working links as soon as possible, We are updating these Resource packs regularly and If you find any broken or fake download links or deleted ones kindly comment and also let us know. We also do try to give all the genuine links for our contents.