Chroma Hills Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.13.1/1.13/1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2
Chroma Hills Resource Pack 1.13.1/1.13/1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is a High Definition texture pack comprising of 64x resolution. It is an RPG styled pack with bright and happy theme. Chroma Hills has been a prominent name when it comes to customizing Minecraft’s visuals. It is the default choice for testing Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders because it has been recommended by the Shaders developer. This pack might be a bit resource hungry for your computer as it is HD. So make sure you have at least 4 GB of Ram with 1 GB of video memory. Other than that you will have to install OptiFine to make things eevn smoother.
Now lets come characteristics of this pack;
This pack is 100% complete with all the weapons, mobs including the crops and agriculture.
Chroma Hills Installation Guide:
- Download the link provided the link below.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks.
- Open the “resource packs” folder and move the downloaded zip file into this folder
- Close tabs, run Minecraft and enjoy the resource pack.
Chroma Hills Resource Pack 1.13.1/1.13/1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download:
For Minecraft 1.13/1.12.2:
- (Official) – Chroma-Hills-Resource.zip
For Minecraft 1.12.2:
For Minecraft 1.8.9:
For Minecraft 1.7.10:
Install OptiFine or MCPatcher for this resource pack.