Bare Bones Resource Pack for 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2/1.11.2
Bare Bones Resource Pack for 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2/1.11.2 is a good looking, simplistic and vanilla styled Resource Pack. It was started about two years ago and it has been 100% completed. It comes in a low resolution of 16×16 in this Resource Pack. This Resource Pack was developed by RobotPantaloons.
This Resource Pack will try to change every textures that will be in your Minecraft world. You will get some blocks and textures that will be very familiar with the vanilla Minecraft. It was started with a purpose to bring your Minecraft world into the Bare Bones. It will also try to be optimistic while being very simple that will try to dig very deeper into the Minecraft world to improve the quality of your gaming experience. You will get a very bright feeling towards the game. It will have vibrant colors that will make you dig the textures even more. This Resource Pack will be very easy to the eyes, the vegetation stands out, if you are interesting in RPG based mods, This Resource Pack will be a suitable fit for your next adventure.
Bare Bones Resource Pack Changelogs:
- Improved Effect Icons and Custom Sky.
- Updated Smooth Stone and Pumpkin.
- New Snow Golem and Skeleton.
- Added Tallgrass and Boats.
- Fixed End Stone and Cracked Stone Blocks.
- New Brown Mushroom and Lead Knot.
- Added Acacia Door and Bamboo.
- Improved End Rod and Emerald Block.
- Fixed Cats and Zombie Villagers.
Bare Bones Resource Pack for 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2:
For Minecraft 1.15.2:
For Minecraft 1.14.4:
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2:
For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4:
For Minecraft 1.8.9:
How to Install This Resource Pack:
- Download Bare Bones Resource Pack.
- You will have a .zip file for this Resource Pack.
- Then You will have to Open the Resource Packs folder.
- Open the folder in which you have downloaded this Resource Pack File.
- Copy the downloaded .zip file.
- After it then open your Minecraft.
- Then you will have to Click on the Options.
- After it and then go and open the Resource pack folder
- Move the downloaded .zip file into that folder.
- After it then you will have to run Minecraft after placing the .zip file.
- Have fun while playing this Resource Pack.
We do Suggest you to Download and install OptiFine HD or MCPatcher HD for this Resource pack.
We also do try to take very good care of the links that will be available here. But sometimes some developers of the Original download links remove their links from the Third Party websites. In that case we will need some assistance from the users in this regard. Please Inform us If you do find some broken links or content in the comments section below. We will try to give you the working links as soon as we can, We are updating these Resource packs regularly and If you do find some broken, fake or any links that will have virus or deleted ones, Kindly let us know in the comment section. We do try to give all the genuine links for every contents that are available here.